- I am a Registered dietitian. I just started teaching nutrition classes as part of a wellness program for overweight children and their families. I'm both excited and nervous that I have the chance to change lives and I don't want to screw it up! I also work as a clinical dietitian at a hospital. My patients remind me everyday how lucky I am to be healthy. To have legs able to run, lungs able to breathe, and a heart that beats strong enough to carry me miles and miles.
- I'm a runner. Or like to think I am. So far I've completed 2 5k's and a marathon. I hope to add A LOT more bullets to my "races" page this summer. I recently joined a local running club and look forward to meet others with a similar passion.
- I love food and cooking. Anything, anytime, anywhere. I especially love decorating cakes which is slightly ironic given my career choice.
- I got married this past August to my high school sweet heart Giacomo. He is amazing and one of the smartest people I know (he is in medical school and a second lieutenant in the army reserve.) We have high hopes of spending many weekends camping this summer.
- We have two kittens, Lily and Marshall. I am an animal lover and a completely obsessed cat lady at heart.
Thanks for stopping by and happy running!
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment