Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Garmin ForeRunner 110






This is hands down the best present my husband has ever gotten me. (Mine is the gray with pink.)

The capabilities packed in this little wrist accessory continue to unfold. After uploading my runs and exploring the website and I was amazed. (He got it for me for Christmas but I am just now figuring everything out!) It shows the exact route I took during my run, my average pace each mile, best mile pace, elevation and even the temperature that day! It also came with a heart rate monitor I have yet to try.

They now even have training plans for every distance! They have a 16 week Marathon training plan that I am going to start following. The training plan would technically "start" the second week of July but I want need to start this training being in better shape than I was when I started training for the first marathon if I want to get a sub 4 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment