This is not something that happens, ever. Most of the time I don't even feel like I fit in. I don't follow the crowd and I could usually care less about the latest fad anything. I'm also a bit of a tom boy. I'd rather play sports than get a mani/pedi any day.
But, it is okay. I do what makes me happy. I try to be myself even if that means not agreeing with the popular opinion.
Enter scene: quinoa. Now that I think about it, I can't even remember how I first came to try quinoa but I'm sure glad I did. It is such a great light and fluffy complete protein that will leave your taste buds happy and your stomach satisfied. Well I tend to make quinoa a lot-sometimes Greek inspired and other times with a little Mexican flair and bring it to work for lunch.
Well, it caught on. 6 of the 7 dietitians I eat lunch with have tried it and loved it :)
So the moral of the story...TRY QUINOA!! I promise you won't regret it.
No comments:
Post a Comment