Monday: 10 miles in 1:27. 8'46" pace. Happy with that I guess. I've ran 8 miles at like an 8'15" pace so I feel like I should be faster but it is so much slower going by yourself.
Tuesday: Speed training. A total of 5.5 miles(including warm up and cool down.) 1 x 800 x 1 with recovery in between. I ran the first mile in 7'10", the 800 in 7'07" and the second mile in 7'56". Wow was it a great workout.
Wednesday: My legs were like logs from Tuesday so I only made it 2.3 miles. I was exhausted
Thursday: Was planning on running or doing a yoga video and that some how turned into taking a walk with my husband and splitting a cup cake and fries. Ugh great life choice...not.
Tomorrow: 5k on Saturday so something light- maybe a yoga video?
Saturday: 5k. Then hopefully going for a 10 mile run. I NEED to increase my miles.
I really wish I knew more people that were in to fitness/running as much as I. I shouldn't need someone to help keep me accountable to do something I love, but sometimes I do. And it is just nice to discuss with others some time. And I really really wish my husband was into health/fitness. There isn't any excuse, I make my own decisions. I didn't have to eat a cupcake. But I know for a fact I would be so much healthier if I didn't have someone begging me to get ice cream, cupcakes and pudding parfaits all the time. From now on, I have to stand my ground. I can't eat it because I feel guilty because, when I do, I'll carry just as much.
No comments:
Post a Comment