Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Is it spring yet??

Well technically, yes it is. It is spring and I woke up to a dusting of snow (yet again!) I just want it to be above 40 degrees!!! And yes, there could be much much worse things then being sick of winter. Probably most things, actually. I'll stop pouting now.


Tuesdays workout: treadmill
mile 1: 9:30 pace
mile 2: 8:30 pace
mile 3: 7:30 pace
mile 4: 8:30 pace
mile 5: 9:30 pacee

Wednesday: Group run!
It was a little chilly but the sun was out and the sky was blue so I'll take it!
About seven miles, average 8:00-8:30 pace.

Tomorrow: Strength training with a new routine I found specifically for runners! Will post the details later.


Goals for running this year.
  •  Sub 3:45 marathon. More consistent training and less speed. I may have over trained last year but how do you improve if you don't push yourself?
  • Sub 22:00 5k.
  • Finish one of each -a full, a half, a 10 k (which I still have never done) and a 5 k
  • Race in any place I travel (if available.) Who knew the 3 weeks I'll be in Hawaii is the 3 weeks the entire year with almost no races!
 The "goals for everything else" list is much to long to post right now. My husband tells me I have too many interests!!



What are your running (or other) goals this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment