Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

30 Days of Vegan: Week 2 Day 1

My two best friends and I have decided we are going to follow a vegan diet for 1 month.

I eat mostly vegetarian to begin with and have attempted veganism but without success. It is SO much easier with a support system that keeps you accountable.

Although I hardly eat meat, dairy is a HUGE part of my diet. Yogurt, cottage cheese, and shredded cheese were a daily part of my diet.

I cannot believe how easy it has been so far. No cravings for cheese or sweets, hardly even crosses my mind. Granted, it has only been a week. Lots of time left for that.

All I can say so far is I feel GREAT! There are a few things I have in mind to post about and I am so excited. And there are a few recipes I've made so I'll definitely be posting those! Stay tuned!




Are any of you vegan or vegetarian? Any good recipes you've tried? Tips and tricks that you've found helpful while transitioning??

No comments:

Post a Comment