Life has been crazy busy lately. Even though I got married 8 months ago, started my first real job about 3 months ago and started a second part-time job 2 months ago, I'm still getting used to life as an "adult." Throw being a perfectionist and introvert into the mix..it has been a bit of a whirlwind. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, taking care of cats, working and finding time to exercise. Plus, being an introvert I need time to recharge myself. I can only go go go for so long.
Working out has definitely taken a hit. Props to all you "adults" and parents who find time to stay fit. What is your secret? I know I know, just do it. Don't have time? MAKE time. No excuses. I thought for a while I could just play it by ear-just work out when I have time. Ehh. Wrong answer.
So from now on, I'm going to post my weekly workout schedule. Yeah, it might end up changing but at least I'll have something to go by.
Workout Schedule: April 27-May 3
Saturday (today)-Run at the local metro park. Attempt for 7 easy miles. We'll see how my knee feels about that.
Sunday- Bridal shower at 1. Plenty of time to get early, go to the gym upper body
Monday- Rest
Tuesday- Easy 4 mile run
Wednesday- Lower body and abs
Thursday- 7 miles if my knee feels good
Friday-3 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment