My latest vegan purchase...
I kind of feel like I am contradicting my whole personal philosophy by buying this. I believe if you have a healthy diet you don't need supplements. You should be able to get everything you need from whole foods. That being said, I am allergic to tree nuts and coconut. I firmly believe that if it were not for those allergies I would be able to consumed enough protein a lot easier than it is now and my allergy severely limit my options.
Anyways, I used about a half a scoop in a bowl of soup that was already pretty thick and it turned out a little pasty. It did change the flavor though. One scoop is 25g of protein...but one scoop is pretty big! One thing I love is that it is unflavored so I can use it with sweet or savory foods and it is all natural. Only one ingredient-peas! Hopefully my smoothie attempt tomorrow will work out better.
Has anyone experimented with an all natural proteins?

No comments:
Post a Comment