Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

The ABC's of Michelle


The ABC’s of Brittany:
Addictions: Marshal and Lily, running, House Hunters, cooking, weight lifting, nature, Vampire Diaries...to name a few
Bed size: Queen! My husband and I slept in a twin bed when he would visit me in college...not so comfortable.
Chore you hate: Is it weird that I LOVE doing housework? Hand me a vacuum and I'm a happy girl. I will say I don't like laundry..well drying to be exact. Either the clothes get too dry and shrink or not dry enough and you have to hang them up...too bad in a one bedroom apartment there isn't any room for that
Dogs or cats: need I say more?







Essential start of your day: Breakfast! Usually cereal with rice or soy milk, fruit or pb and j. Sometimes left overs if I'm feeling sassy.
Favorite color: GREEN. Like the grass and the trees. I'm obsessed. If I could I would live in a forest with a house made of windows.
Gold or silver: Gold. I'm very into natural colors...dark green, dark blue, grey, black, brown yada yada and I feel like gold goes a long with that color scheme
Height: I always thought I was 5'4" and about a month ago I found out I was 5'5"! I have been trying to have better posture and doing a lot of yoga lately!
Instruments you play (or have played): Unfortunately none at the moment (unless you count playing jingle bells on the piano) but I got a guitar for my birthday so I'm going to start learning in a couple weeks
Jobs titles you’ve had: babysitter, dining room attendant, stocker, hostess, front desk associate, and my favorite, clinical dietitian :)
Kids: Can't wait to be a mama! But we are...not for a few more years
Live: Michigan...my entire life. All of my family is here so I'll never leave for ever but I would love to live somewhere else for a few years...somewhere warm where it isn't 30 degrees in the middle of April!!
Mom’s name: Sue
Nickname: Chilidawg...I know, I know. Inspired by my maiden name, Scarchilli
Overnight hospital stays: None so far. Only a few ER visits for my nut allergy 
Pet peeve:  Tailgaters. Because riding my ass is really going to get you where you're going that much faster right? Also, close minded people. Don't even get me started. 
Quote from a movie: Not a movie but a show..."Which kind of bear is best?..." If you know where thats from I'll love you forever
Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: My sister, Maria, and my brothers, Mike and Matt.

Time you wake up: For work between 5 and 5:30, weekends between 7 and 8. I really dislike sleeping in, I feel like it wastes my day.
Underwear: Whatever is comfortable and on sale! 
Vegetables you dislike: Try as I might, I have not gotten myself to like kale. If it is in a recipe, fine but not as a side.
What makes you run late: Misjudging the time, thinking I can get ready as fast as a cheetah when I'm usually more like a turtle.
X-rays you’ve had done: Just routine teeth x-rays at the dentist. I've been pretty injury free...knock on wood.
Yummy food you make: Uhhh...everything? Lately it has been vegan chocolate peanut butter muffins. My vegetable soup came out pretty good and my husband loves my breaded chicken. I also made a potato casserole that was a hit at thanksgiving.
Zoo animal: Llama and alpaca!! They are so stinking cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment